Friday, May 8, 2009

Wedding Package

I finally got around to taking some photos of the wedding package I've been working on. It was quite an ordeal with my little apprentice (3 1/2 years old) and I on our deck waiting between periods of sun and clouds to get these photos. And just as I was poised and ready to push the shutter button an ever so slight breeze would blow by and knock the cards off the easel. It was a bit funny. . .at first. Anyway, here they are with names and pertinent info blackened to protect the innocent :)

The Save-the-Date:

The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye; the green ribbed paper is from Bazzill; all other solid cardstock is from Stampin' Up!

The Invitation:

The pocket folio is from Cards & Pockets, and is held closed by adhesive backed magnets from Basic Grey concealed under the band that runs across the front and inside flap of the folio.

The Inside:

All the details of the day are on layered cards in the right-hand pocket; the invitation is showcased on the left side.

The Program:

The program is three layered and staggered pages to mimic the inserts of the invitation. There is additional text printed on the back of the green paper (Bazzill)

The Table Number & Placecard:

The fonts used on everything are CK Ali's Writing (script) and CopperplateGothic BT (block print)

The Guest Book:

The bride found this album with unlined pages from Kolo. I embellished the window to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!