Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A card & a box

Splitcoast had a fantastically easy tutorial in their newlsetter just in time for the end of the school year. I made a few of these *pizza boxes* for the boys to give their teachers and bus drivers. They are so simple and fun, and sized perfectly for a gift card or piece of jewelry.

As I'm writing this, I am also thinking this could be the perfect home for a mini-album. Hmmm. . .

There are those beautiful sizzix butterflies again. I can't wait to create more projects with them!

The end of a school year means teacher gifts and graduations. My cousin graduated from college this year. Here's the card I made for her. I finally used the Forest Friends set. The owl is stamped on the label diecut from QuicKutz.

1 comment:

  1. that pizza box is absolutely beautiful! pretty card too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!