Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Pre-Mother's Day gift

My fabulous hubby gave me the gift of time today, so I put it to good use in the stUdio to get some LO's done.  He is a good, good man!

This one is for Lee's challenge of 2 patterned papers, 2 borders, and 2 different fonts.
created with a SU! kit, Thickers, and ABC stickers from Target's dollar spot
not sure why that 'o' is so flourescent--it doesn't look so psychadelic IRL!

This LO is based on Jules' sketch for this week. 
created with a mix of 2 SU! kits
This last one is for one of the sketches for May at Paper Craft Planet. I used the song I Hope You Dance as inspiration for the journaling.
PP: My Mind's Eye, K & Co, MAMBI and SU!; letters cut with Sizzix SU! Billboard
And, finally, I threw in a card using Char's challenge of pink, yellow and a flower.  I based it on this week's sketch at Mojo Monday.
PP's are from my scrapbox; embossing is Cuttlebug folder; quote is from a DCWV paper; flower is made with fabric using Rhonna Farrer's technique
That's it for today.  Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous!!! love that awesome flower!
    and thank you so much for visiting me~!

    hugs
    Sasya

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gift of time is the best eh? :) i adore those, esp, baby toes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!