Monday, July 5, 2010

Mirror, Mirror

Method Playground is back with another challenge for your sweet summer days.  This time, we want you to use something reflective on your layout: mirrors, aluminum foil, reflective paper.  I came up with these two:

 I folded a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil in fourths and ran it through the Big Shot with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I wanted to add some alcohol ink, but I didn't have the right colors--next time!

 
I used the adorable Crystal Wilkerson kit on this LO (with a bit of MME thrown in).  I used small round mirrors from the craft store as accents.

Hope you can grab some time to join us on the Playground for this round.  Link up your projects here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!