Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scrapbook Heaven has begun a series of webinars as a way to share some wonderful inspiration and teach new techniques for papercrafts.  The shows are held on Friday nights at 9:00 pm EDT and feature products from some fabulous manufacturers in papercrafting (Prima, Maya Road, and SEI to name a few).  This Friday, July 9th, I will be teaching viewers a bit about ATC's (Artist Trading Cards).  This show will feature product from Somewhere in Time Collage.  I have some really fun projects to share with you, as well as some new techniques for you to play with on your next scrapbook page or card.  Here are some sneak peeks:

I would love, love, love it if you could tune in to the show this Friday at 9:00pm EDT.  You can view it through your Facebook account here, or Scrapbook Heaven's Linq To room here.  Email me if you have any questions on how to access the room.  If you can't make it on Friday, the show will be recorded, and I'll post a link when I have it.  I am crossing my fingers and toes that you will come check it out.  The shows are loads of fun, the more, the merrier!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great. I am going to try to remember to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!