Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 10 of Twenty 10

This year is coming to a close, and it seems customary for scrapbookers to do a post of their favorite layouts of the year.  So here's my top 10 from the pages of my albums (or more accurately, the stack on my shelf--filing these into albums is my first task of 2011. Promise.)

Before 2010, I was rarely found on the pages of scrapbooks.  
This year I did several introspective LO's.
January 11
This year I played around more with fabric as a replacement for paper.
January 20

Prompted by my friends' blogs and inspired by the season of love, I documented my top 100 list:
March 24

 Realizing we probably were done with the baby phase of our lives, I documented a bit of the nostalgia.
April 14


Grids were a favorite for me this year.
May 6

I took a look at what exactly I love about this hobby/craft/artform/expression of mine.
This may just be one of my all time favorite LO's ever.  I enjoyed the process of this one so thoroughly.  I felt a sort of out-of-body experience when I created this.  My muse came out to play, and really, it was she who pulled this one together.  Hokey, I know, but oh so true.
June 7

Created lots of my own embellishments this year, and loved playing with old book pages.
July 18

Worked on improving my photography this year and shooting in manual mode with lots of natural light.
July 24

Revisited my One Little Word for 2010. 
 September 20

Simple & quick--another theme for this year.  And song lyrics for journaling.
September 20

So there they are.  My top 10 of twenty-10.  Total LO's completed in 2010: 103.  

Can't wait to see what's in store for 2011!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Michelle, you busy bee you.
    I think March and Jan are my personal faves. Can't wait to see what you come up with in 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!