Sunday, February 20, 2011

There's a crop goin' on!

If you're in need of a little sketchy inspiration, hop on over to Scrapbook Heaven and check out the sketch crop happenin' right now!  There's $50 in Basic Grey supplies up for grabs for the winner, so please play along.  Here are mine to get you started:

The first one:
The Sketch:
Image

The Challenge: Time to get naughty with a little strip tease! Gather up your strips of scrap paper, glue or stitch them together and cut them into a shape to use on your layout.

The Example:
Image

The Close-Up:
Image

 And the other one:
The Sketch:
Image

The Challenge: 'Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...these are a few of my favorite things" This challenge is a bit a-la-carte. I compiled some of my favorite things into one LO, and you get to choose three or more of my LOVES to use on your page. Here they are:
Image

The Example:
Image


Have fun! And remember: to be eligible for the prize, your layout must be uploaded to Scrapbook Heaven by Thursday, Feb 24 @ 6:00pm EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!