Monday, April 4, 2011

creatively productive happiness!

Happy Monday!  I have a few projects from the weekend to share with you today.  

 A frame:
Papers from Scrapbook Heaven April Kits, Stamps from Stampin' Up!, Rosette Die from Tim Holtz for Sizzix

A little art journaling with office supplies--reinforcements and circle labels:
Flowers from Prima, Butterfly Punch from Martha Stewart
Doodles and Watercolor Crayons:

A layout for Paper Craft Planet's Scrappy Sunday challenge.
Product from Scrapbook Heaven's April Kits
 A card for Clean and Simple Challenge via Paper Craft Planet
Product from Scrapbook Heaven's April Kits
I {heart} creatively productive weekends!

3 comments:

  1. oooh! I love all your projects. Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you have that Tim Holtz die? Get out the teapot, because I'm coming right over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't pick a favorite out of all of those if I was at gunpoint:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!