Sunday, May 22, 2011

Doily Flowers

Here's my last flower tute from the crop.  Hope you had fun!

Doily Flowers
Doilies are one of my favorite embellishments for paper crafts. They're inexpensive and you can use them in a variety of ways. This flower is a "cinch" to make and can be done in a "pinch"--literally!

I used two 4" doilies for my blooms.  Cinch up the center of each doily, one just a bit more than the other.


Adhere the smaller, more pinched doily to the top of the larger, less pinched doily.  
Adhere a pretty button or other embellishment to the center.
See, told you it was easy!



You have until May 29th to link up your creation in the forum to be entered in the prize drawing!

2 comments:

  1. love it!!! I´ll feature on my blog
    hope you don´t mind
    hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out soooo cute Ÿ I am posting about this later today on my blog and giving you credit. I hope you will check it out and leave me comment to let me know what you think.

    Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!