Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Organizer

 As part of my kit projects for Scrapbook Heaven, I decided to create a December Organizer.  Let's face it, this time of year, I can use all the organization I can get!



I started with a wooden box designed to hold 4x6 cards and painted it to match the papers in the kit.  A bit of embellishing with papers and a felt tree, and it was ready to fill:


I listed out the categories I wanted the organizer to have, and created divider cards for the box:


Here's a look at each section and what it will organize:
  a place for daily reflections on the season
 

 a place to record everyone's wishes and help me organize what I need to buy


a place to keep snapshots of our decorations


 a place to keep photos of our elf's daily crazy antics


 a place to keep the list of cards we need to send


a place to keep recipes and photos of this year's holiday treats
 


 a place to record and photograph handmade gifts
 

 I'm off to go put my organizer to good use!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!