Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Marshmallow Fondant meets Hockey Sticks

The boys are wrapping up their hockey seasons and are having parties to celebrate their hard work.

So I tried something I had never done before: fondant.
I found this super easy recipe for marshmallow fondant (there's even a video there) and it worked perfectly.  Not the best tasting thing in the world, but the kids ate them all up!

Just three little ingredients (mini-marshmallows, water, powdered sugar) and about 10 minutes and you have this super fun, pliable, moldable, smooth dough.


  1. Use a letter L cookie cutter to cut the rolled fondant, then just shape it into more of a hockey stick shape.  
  2. Dunk into some melted semi-sweet morsels and plop on an M&M.
  3. Put some melted chocolate into a sandwich baggie, snip of a tiny corner, and drizzle some chocolate "tape" onto the handle.  
These could not have been any easier to make.  
I'll be whipping up another batch next week for the final party.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!