Monday, July 6, 2015

granny blanket : 3 squares

Good Monday Morning!
My apologies for being absent around here the past couple of weeks. 
I was taking an amazing course in Executive Functioning and was wrapped up in assignments, readings, and of course Pinterest browsing.
But I am back to crochet and we have 3 whole squares to catch up on.  Yikes!

WEEK TWENTY SIX || Starburst Flower
by Smooth Fox (Donna Mason-Svara)



WEEK TWENTY SEVEN || I Love the USA

In honor of Independence Day last week.



Which brings us to this week's square (and on time, too!):

WEEK TWENTY EIGHT || Flowers and Trebles
by Champygirl (Amelia Beebe)
I adore the center of this square.  


The original pattern is for an 8" square, so I added a round of 1dc, 1ch, followed by a round of 1dc in each dc and space.  For both rounds I did 2dc, ch2, 2dc in each corner space.


1 comment:

  1. I always admire your work with those squares. I would like to know the crochet, because what you create is sooo gorgeous !! thanks for sharing !! Love this !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!